Learning by doing is the best way to explore, to learn, to stimulate interest & develop favorable attitude towards mathematics. MATHEMATICS LABORATORY is a place where students can learn & explore Mathematical concepts and variety of activities using different materials.
Some of the ways in which a Mathematics lab can contribute to the learning are
- To understand and internalize the basic Mathematical concepts through concrete objects and situations.
- It enables to verify or discover several geometrical properties and facts using models, paper cutting and paper folding techniques
- It helps to build interest and confidence in learning the subject.
- It provides scope for greater involvement of both the mind and the hand which Facilitates cognition
- It encourages the students to think, discuss & assimilate the concepts in a more effective manner.
Our Mathematics teachers of AECS, Kakrapar are extensively using concrete objects models, charts, graphs, pictures & all available materials in Mathematics lab for demonstration, explanation & to reinforce abstract Mathematical ideas.
MEMBERS OF MATHEMATICS DEPARTMENT:
- Mr. Santosh Deshmukh (PGT) In-charge
- Mr. K Prakash TGT
- Ms. Sonam B TGT
- Mr. Hitesh Raikwar TGT