The school will be conducting various external examinations for the overall development of the students. The following External Exams will be held during current session:
- Two students from X are selected for JSO/JMO 2018 .The camp will be held at AEJC mumbai from 22/10/2018 to 27/10/2018. Name of students . 1) Sneh p sabhaya 2) Dinesh Singh Pathania
- GREEN OLYMPIAD Total 67 students registered for green Olympiad organized by The Energy and Resources Institute ,New Delhi and recommended by AEES ,Mumbai. This exam was held in the month of July and result is awaited .
- II. Screening test for Deen Dayal SPARSh scholarship yojna by Department of Post was held in our school in the month of July . Total 31 students participated in the exam and Master Abhishek Purohit of std VII-A is selected for the same. He will be awarded scholarship of Rs 6000/- per annum for oneyear by Department of post , Govt .Of India .
- III. Essay writing and poster competition was held in our school organized by PCRA (An Autonomous body under Department of petroleum and Natural Gas ,Govt. Of India ) . Best two entries from different groups and differentlanguages were sent to PCRA both for essay and poster competition.
- IV. NSEP/C/B/A organized by IAPT will be held in our school in the month of November . total 22 students have registered their names for the said exam .
Mr. Mahesh Gamit
(I/C) External Examination